Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmijango Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 11:51 AM
    How to replace a casa vieja ceiling fans remote control?
    I have a casa vieja ceiling fan with a remote, which I dropped, and not it won't work. I need to find a replacement. The information on the remote is:
    Here's the info on the remote:

Remote Control
    Fan speed control
    Model UC-7040
    120V / 60Hz 1A / 250W
    Made in Taiwan
    Used with Halsey Ceiling Fan
    Models HC HP and HG
    Made in 1997

Do you know where I can get a replacement remote? Please help
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2012, 05:10 PM
    This page does have replacement remotes, unfortunately I tried finding casa vieja replacement remotes for you, no luck yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remote control units for halsey ceiling fans [ 0 Answers ]

The "off" function key dos not work, the fan does not turn off. All the other function keys seem to work. Do I need a replacement remote control unit?

Remote control ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

How do I program my two remote control ceiling fans so the remotes operate each fan separately? Currently each remote operates both fans. They are Harbor Breeze fans with lights

Remote Control for Ceiling Fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have a remote controlled ceiling fan in my daughters bedroom. It worked perfectly for about 4 months but now either the light, the fan or both will come on all by themselves. When I turn it off via the remote control, it goes off for a second or two but then comes right back on. After several...

HARBOR BREEZE CEILING FANS: Fan & Remote Control Frequency Settings [ 1 Answers ]

We recently remodeled our home and had 3 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans installed. Being that we did not install the fans ourselves, we do not have the instruction manual. All of our fans are set to the same transmitter frequencies, so that when you turn one fan or light on, all of them go on. I...

Electronic Circuits of Remote Control of Ceiling/Cabin Fans [ 2 Answers ]

What is the circuit diagram of Remote Control of Domestic Ceiling or Cabin Fans?

View more questions Search