Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakie3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 10:36 PM
    How to mix 21st century milk replacer for puppies
    I have 3 week old smooth haired chihuahua at around 16 oz in weight measured in a cup on a sm. Weigher , what would b the proper mix? The cup got zroed in and measured in ozs.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2012, 09:32 AM
    I would think the container that has the puppy milk in it would have directions on how to mix it. You're going to be mixing a bit batch of it and keeping it in the fridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are some challenges facing nursing in there 21st century [ 1 Answers ]

Im writing a paper for school, and this is the topic. I know that staffing is a big challenge, but what are some other challenges?

Abbott and Costello in the 21st Century [ 5 Answers ]

Abbot and Costello in the 21st Century COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM ABBOTT ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you? COSTELLO: Thanks I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer. ABBOTT: Mac? COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou. ABBOTT: Your...

Role of History in the development of Internationl Business in the 21st century [ 3 Answers ]

Role of History in the development of Internationl Business in the 21st century Importance of technology in International Business

Home Security for the 21st Century [ 9 Answers ]

I was looking to survey what services and fees (if any) people subscribe to for their home security system. In addition, if you are using a pay/fee-based service - do you feel the cost/fee is reasonable? Secondly, what feature(s) do you like the best about the system? If you ignore...

21st Century Tithing. [ 23 Answers ]

Would you tithe: 1. More 2. Less 3. The Same 4. Be Highly Offended 5. I don't tithe at all. IF your place of worship accepted Debit and Credit Cards????

View more questions Search