Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Notsosnowwhite Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 05:12 PM
    How many Shades would I need to lighten to look like this? PICS included
    Just to give an idea of my current skin tone and my ideal skin tone, here are some images

Current skin:

Ideal skin:

About how many shades would I be lightening my skin? What's the best way to achieve this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2012, 05:18 PM
    The current skin tone is so much prettier!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Many Shades Lighter Do You Want To Lighten Your Skin? [ 35 Answers ]

And what are you using to achieve this?

How Many Shades Are You Trying To Lighten Your Skin? [ 3 Answers ]

And what are you using to achieve this?

How do you take MSM and Glutathione? Need to only lighten 2 shades! [ 9 Answers ]

I don't really want anything drastic. All I want to do is get my face to match the rest of my body so I need to get two shades lighter. I heard MSM and Glutathione are both natural but how do you take them? I heard you have to take Glut with Vit C. If so then how much mg will I need for each? ...

I want to lighten by very few shades [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know a good product or very safe one? I want to lighten my skin very little not a whole lot, like bio claire would do. And I heard there was some remedy, but I forgot anyone know?

Lighten hair a few shades [ 1 Answers ]

I have had healthy dark brown hair for months now and that I love, but am realizing is just a bit too dark for my skintone. Unfortunately, my hairstylist can't get me in for a few weeks. Is there a way to lighten it a few shades at home, to a medium brown? Whatever I do to my hair I get a...

View more questions Search