Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oliviablish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 12:53 PM
    My newborn
    My baby that is 6 weeks old today, behind her ear is very red and looks raw there is also dried puss I believe. I had noticed it because there was a funny smell coming from her ear, I was very upset that I had not noticed sooner. Should I take her to the hospital or would putting penaten on it help? Or would you recommend putting something else on there to help?
    Terriann89 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2012, 01:09 PM
    You should go to your doctor.

I do believe this is normal in infants though, however it could be an infection which you will need anti-biotics from your doctor.

But go to your doctor just to be safe! X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim my newborn? [ 11 Answers ]

I am 18 and had my daughter Nov 4th my first question is can I claim her on my taxes for 2007. How much will I get back for her? How is this determined? I am not married and I worked on my last job for 9mths? Should I claim single or head of house whole I'm kind of confused.

Being around my newborn [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a sex offender that's having a baby with girlfriend and was wondering if there is a possibility that I will be able to be a round it.. I'm in treatment and on probation...

Newborn visits [ 7 Answers ]

MY son just had a baby with his ex the girl let us take the baby for a couple of hours the other day and yesterday they asked my son to pay daycare he has no problem but asked to have the baby more maybe one or two nights a week and every other weekend they say he too young he is 4 weeks old can he...

Rights of a newborn baby can the father refuse to give the newborn back [ 3 Answers ]

A teenage who is 17 just had a baby and the father who is 16 is trying to take the newborn who is 5 days old.Can he do that

Newborn Baby [ 1 Answers ]

Mother s n hiding, baby due July 10th, has lost 2 already through courts, what do I do 2 establish dna, file charges 4 kidnapping, e.t.c?

View more questions Search