Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peggy Williams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Vision
    I had a vision, I was wide awake and the visiom was plaim as day. I was in my bathroom and I saw a cow that stood up straigt and walked like a person come in. I wasn't lookimg at the front door when it came. The liveingroom and front door is noy visible from my bathroom. What does this mean? Am I crazy.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 19, 2012, 01:56 PM
    Depending on where you live it could just have meant you were hungry. Have you had any episodes like this before?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 19, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Is there a chick-fila nearby? ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?

Vision [ 1 Answers ]

I have no medical or vision insurance I am in bad need of a eye exam and a pair of glasses.the last place I visited said they would give my money back if the galsses weren't right and I told them they weren't right but they wouldn't refund my money so I could go to another eye doctor. That has been...

Rep for Vision [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, When I was an Optician I was always in contact with contact lens reps or ones selling glasses. But it never occurred to me to ask how they got this job. This is something that I would LOVE to do. How do I get into it? I believe that I have good experience to start with.

Eye Vision [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have a medical card or insurance... Can anyone tell me where I can get help with a Free Eye Exam and Free Eye Glasses.. Thanks so much :)

4D vision [ 3 Answers ]

I want to devolope 4D vision As our world is 3d in space we develop 3D vision by experience with the help of computers 4D virtual world can be created and 4D vision can be developed. I have seen some papers and some hyperspace rendering programes but I am not used to them can any body help me in...

View more questions Search