Ask
    Peter Warren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Thomas Hardy official Australian 1988 Bicentenary Claret
    I have a bottle which is vintage 1986. Can you tell me what it is worth
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 19, 2012, 07:41 AM
    While 1986 was indeed and awesome vintage wines from this year are starting to be passed their best.
    Unfortunately the Hardy Bicentenary Claret was not designed for long term cellaring and as such is well passed it's best.
    It's only real value will be as a novelty rather than any ground breaking vinous gem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Art Work : 2 WELL KNOWN ARTIST:Thomas. Gainsbrough Lithograph : Thomas.Lawrence Litho [ 0 Answers ]

I have a picture " The Blue Boy" front right bottom corner (Litho USA) and left front bottom corner (1809) By Thomas.Gainsbough. I also have a picture 'Pinkie the girl that goes with.. " The Blue Boy" painted by Thomas.Lawrence. I found on (Pinkie) the Front of the Pinkie picture in the front left...

Which Laurel & Hardy episode? [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is them sitting at a table with Laurel laughing hysterically. There was also an older lady with a shotgun. I can tell you it's not "The Devil's Brother" or "Scram". Sorry for the lack of details...

Staining Hardy Plank [ 2 Answers ]

Can hardy plank siding be stained or must it be painted?

Hardy outside boilers [ 9 Answers ]

I have a hardy Outside wood boiler that I need to wire a new t-sat too and use my my blower on my rheem furnace can someone tell me how to do this also I ran a two wire t-sat wire to the wood boiler for the pump to run but I do not were these wires go. Thanks

Hardy wardy [ 2 Answers ]

Is it really hard to stay in University when you just barely got in?

View more questions Search