Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trudy2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Cortisone Shot and ultrasound therapy
    Is there any problem with getting a cortisone shot for rotator cuff and the next day having pt ultrasound therapy
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 19, 2012, 05:44 AM
    No problem at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenalog shot (cortisone) to brighten/even out mono-blackened skin? [ 2 Answers ]

After going through a dozen derms and plastic surgeon consultations and treatments since Luly, for the past month (Since Aug 15) I have been getting bi weekly Triamcinolone shots and noticed my ashy black areas have brightened up and the stark white spots have gotten some golden brown color to...

Can I get a cortisone shot if I have a cold? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a torn rotator cuff and have been having a LOT of pain. I am scheduled to get a cortisone shot next week. When I woke up this morning I had a sore throat and sniffles. Will I still be able to get the cortisone shot? Don't they sometimes give cortisone shots to people that have the flu?

How do I relax when getting a cortisone shot in my foot? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I relax when getting a cortisone shot in my foot?

Cortisone moon face [ 1 Answers ]

Please help - I have had two lots of cortisone in my back a week apart . Since then I have suffered awful leg pain - wrist pain a really swollen face and feel like I'm coming down with something . I have had numerous tests - inconclusive . Please let me know if my face will ever return to normal as...

Can you start therapy with a therapist when therapy has been terminated by them [ 1 Answers ]

I was in therapy with a therapist until today when she terminated therapy because she cannot trust me and so I am wondering does anyone know once I work on that stuff can I come back to this therapist or not she did not make that clear and I need to know. Thank you, Angela Sorenson

View more questions Search