Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Other abilities that you might have that I see spirits
    Is it true that if you see spirits would you have other abilities like telling the future or others you may know??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2012, 02:30 AM
    No, in fact it is just the opposite, normally if you have one gift, that is all you have, it is more rare to have more than one
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2012, 12:03 PM
    In that kind of way... what does rare mean?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 19, 2012, 12:52 PM
    It means not common. What other definition of rare is there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic abilities [ 9 Answers ]

I am just wondering if I have a bit of psychic abilities: I have dreams that come true like I had a dream that my cousin would be having a baby and 2 days later someone told me that the person I dreamed about was pregnant and this happened 3 times with 3 different people. I had a dream that my...

Psychic abilities [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the was a way to get psychic powers. Like move stuff with my mind. One of my friends said that you need to open a door in your mind by miditating. I want to know if there's another way cause I really don't want to sleep sitting. Also include any dangers if there are any.

Sons abilities [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 year old son keeps doing things I find strange and saying things there is no way he could have heard from myself or anyone I know. When I ask him who told him these things he says "grandad told him" but he has no grandad... when shown a picture of my grandmothers father he told me "that is...

Pecognitive abilities [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many times where I have had EXTREMELY vivid dreams, ones that seemed like they really happened. They all came true, in one form or the other the next day... I know what most of my family is going to say, before they say it. I know when the phone is going to ring, before it does, and...

View more questions Search