Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csegrist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2004, 07:50 AM
    ADHD
    What is ADHD? How does it affect children and adults? What kind of help is out there?
    lightsurprise Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2004, 01:34 AM
    Re: ADHD
    ADHD is attention deficite hyperactive disorder. It affects many children and is really not a big deal. My son who was diagnosed 6 years ago is fine and has never taken medication for it. Most of the time they are put on ridilin or something similar to it. It's almost like putting them in a stuper. Before relying on meds. Simply change your child's diet. Most of the time it is just something they are eating that is causing the problem. Teachers prefer the meds. Cause the child is simply just sitting there and they don't have to worry about them. Please don't do that. Eliminate things from there diet and see if it helps. If not then talk to your doctor about something else aside from meds. I also have ADHD and I am 28, I have never been on meds. Either. I just can't stand sitting still, and to me that is a good thing. I get a lot done and the kids don't complain. I hope I helped. There are many resourses available to you, just look up ADHD on the internet. There is so much help out there.
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2012, 08:33 AM
    ADHD is a disorder in which a person cannot pay attention and is hyperactive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search