Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gntsmike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 08:58 AM
    My 20 yr old York furnace ignitor lights up then there is a click and no flame
    My furnace starts and the ignitor (new) lights up followed by a click, but no flame. It will continue running and blowing cool air and the ignitor will light up every so often and then the click again, but no flame.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Check for dirty burners or no gas going through the valve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace with 3 blinking lights and furnace has flame roll back [ 7 Answers ]

I have a GMNT-080-4B Some times I get a 3 blink light issue and then when it starts it has a flame roll back. Also I have to change the ignitor every year. Any help would be great

York diamond 80 furnace no flame but runs w/ cold air [ 0 Answers ]

York diamond 80 furnace turns on when activated but no flame ignites and runs w/ cold air

On my york Furnace The flame cuts off after 2 sec [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Furnace The Model Number is ( P3UCd20N09101A) I can not get the flame to stay on, Therefore I am heating my house with the oven . I have cleaned the Temperature control stick, Gas is on, Thermostat is digital and has new batteries, and the filter is brand new. I have...

Furnace Ignitor and Flame Sensor for Trane [ 8 Answers ]

An HVAC service provider says I need a new ignitor and flame sensor at $153 and $107 respectively. Is there a cheaper way? Also, he says that my 13 year old furnace has only another year, maybe. Does this sound right? I am a widow and I am wondering if he is trying to scam me.

View more questions Search