Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 04:05 AM
    For iPhone using iFile how can a song be added to iPod library
    In iPhone downloaded song from safari through safari download manager.
    Now through cracked iFile want to add that song to iPod but the add to iPod library button is not available.
    So how can it be done to add that song to be played in iPod.

Check out some similar questions!

How to create iPod library? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a iPod. When I connect it to my computer it shows on my computer but when I use copy trance it shows that no iPod music library was found on your iPod.And also my iPod doesn't show iTunes.What should I do now. Please answer me.

IPhone shows 4 images on iTunes library instead of 1... Why? [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since the last sync of my iPhone (1 week ago), the album covers of some songs (not all) have 4 images of various albums instead of 1. The four images are not even the correct album for the song. iTunes library (on the PC) is fine... the problem only occurs on the iPhone. Any suggestions?

How do I download from iTune library to iPod [ 5 Answers ]

My dad has a iPod shuffle. He has a lot of songs in his library but he doesn't know how to sync them or whatever to the iPod. I don't even know myself. I'm used to the fact of mp3s, where you just drag and drop. So how do you actually do it? The music is from the library, we download it from...

My iPod to others itunes library? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is possible or not but its worth a shot... okay so I want to add my music to m boyfriends itunes from my iPod. I don't know how I can possibly do this I plug it in to his itunes but it will not let me drag it into his library. Is there any way of doing this?. and I am no...

How to make iPod library, not just device library? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Ipod that I just got and put on my moms laptop, but now I have a laptop so I put it on my own computer. My library will only show up if the iPod is plugged in and even then it is not my primary library. If I click on the library (at the top of the main Itunes page) no music comes up, to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.