Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbstrouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 01:11 AM
    Am I crazy
    I have been getting bad headaches for six weeks, I vomit in my sleep sometimes I'm tired,
    Blurred vision,IV gained a lot of weight and my right eye tears a lot and I feel spacey
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 01:19 AM
    If you have not rushed to the doctor or ER to be checked, yes you are crazy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a leasbian I was in a long relationship with this girl. I left her in October of 2011. Now we back but I find out she hook up with some girl. Now that girl leaves in Califonia but they still talk and I hate it. She said nothing is going ob with them I don't believe her. Now me and her are not...

Is my dog going crazy? [ 2 Answers ]

I am worried about my 2yo Rottwieler. :confused: She will be laying down or even sleeping, then all of a sudden jump up, start running around frantically, and growling or barking. Its as if there was something or someone around, but there is nothing there. :eek: She does this outside and in the...

Am I crazy [ 16 Answers ]

I like this guy I have been chatting with but I do not even know what he look like and the is no chance of me seeing him, do you think I am crazy?:(

Help me before I go crazy [ 2 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 months now and he really is an amazing guy when he wants to be... but then other times he is a complete . So tonight he had a show to go to with his friends his bands show and I guess they had a bad time I'm not really sure cause he won't tell me...

View more questions Search