Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Hair follicle test
    I have over 30 days of not smoking marijuana I had an hair follicle test and my level for thc was 30.5 pg/10mg I want to know how long do I have before I can give an negative hair follicle test result and if drinking more water would help?

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

So I just received an amazing job offer, howere I have to take a hair follicle test this Tuesday. Over the past 100 days I've only smoked 3 times.. The first time was June June 27th, then July 1st, and July 20.. Prior to the first time I was clean for about 5 weeks.. Currently I haven't smoked in...

Hair follicle test help! [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently smoked weed. I've smoked about 4-5 times in the last 2 months. Each time was one session per every Saturday at the beginning of the 2 months, last time was 3 weeks ago. Each session was 3-4 hits.. I have never smoked before this, and decided to quit for fear of random drug tests...

Hair Follicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering about hair follicle tests. If you are in the same room as someone smoking marijuana, crack or meth, could you come up positive on the test? If so would it have to be the same day, without washing your hair? If you washed your hair wouldn't it come out and show clean, or could it...

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I have not used cocaine in 8 months but it is still showing up in a hair follicle test, how is this possible when the testing is for 3 months back?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.