Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 11:58 AM
    I stay only one or two second during intercource. How to stay long
    I am a men of 32 years. I stay only one or two second during intercource. How to stay long(at least 5 minuets)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 17, 2012, 12:12 PM
    You need to find out if it's emotional or physical. Usually it's emotional, and you do talk therapy to see if you are nervous, have fears taught by parents or religion, or heard stories when you were young. Some men were told as boys that women 'trap' men and they take that literally (or they heard of vaginas that clamp down on the penis, which is true, but rare). You might have been taught that sex is for procreation, and aren't ready for children, but are conflicted. Or if not religion, you just don't want children yet. You might be afraid of disease. And after all that - what about your feelings for your partner? If you are confused about whether this is 'just sex' or you wish there were more romance and feelings back to you from your partner, then you need to explore that. You might be having sex with the wrong gender for you.

If you want to talk more here, just answer below.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 02:15 AM
    Agree, you will need a complete medical exam to know why
    Stress, worry, other emotional issue.
    Physical issue, there are dozens from chemical imbalance, to prostate and others

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thc an how long will it stay in u [ 2 Answers ]

Im a 24 yr old female, I weigh 150lbs. I smoked mariuana fer two days. Not much a bowl an 2 blunts. I haven't ever smoked. How long will this be in my system??

How long can I stay in the sun without getting a tan? [ 3 Answers ]

As for race, I am not white, yet I am not black either, I'm something else lol. Anyway, me and my mother both seem to tan quite easily. And So I ask you, how long can I stay in the sun without getting a tan? I wish to not get tanner. I live in California where it's nice and sunny =D, about 75...

Ac won't stay on long enough [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for your reply for my previous question my new problem is I called the ac tech regarding the work he did adding freon and cleaning the coil, and he was out of town so he sent his friend to come check the ac after he checked it he said my fan blower and my fan relay are no good that both...

How long must they stay? [ 1 Answers ]

What period must I allow my tenants to 'stay' in my residence after being served with an eviction notice for non-payment of rent? Is the time frame the same throughout the State of Texas or does it vary by county?

View more questions Search