Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Excel experts?
    Having an issue with Excel - I generate 3 payroll reports in excel with data taken from my QuickBooks program - for some reason one of the reports has been coming up without any data from QB, it ony shows the header and footer of the report. When I click on the QuickBooks tab at the top of the excel sheet, it tells me "It is not a valid QB report excel sheet" I have not changed anything on excel, and the other two reports are fine. All these reports are in the same excel workbook - anyone have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet [ 28 Answers ]

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet.

How to link multiple excel sheets to one main source excel sheet [ 7 Answers ]

I have a master price list and multiple ( individule ) sheets for customers.. I would like to , when input data in the price list to link and update to all other sheets... ( I do not want to have a source sheet with tabs) Thanks

Ask the experts with excel and access [ 2 Answers ]

Ihave a an excel sheet that has 20,000 sku product id with poor descriptions. I have another spreadsheet that has updated descriptions that match the sku from the first sheet. I want to update the first sheet with the new descriptions from the other sheet. The product skus are not in the same...

Excel 2007 to have excel 2003 look? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have Microsoft Excel 2007, from my course at college I have been given instructions to do a task. However these instructions are for excel 2003. How do I change my excel 07 to look like excel 03 so that it is easier. I know there is a way, help greatly appreicated thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.