Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    525 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Sales increase
    Pierce Furnishings generated $4 million in sales during 2011, and its year-end total assets were $2.6 million. Also, at year-end 2011, current liabilities were $500,000, consisting of $200,000 of notes payable, $200,000 of accounts payable, and $100,000 of accrued liabilities. Looking ahead to 2012, the company estimates that its assets must increase by $0.65 for every $1.00 increase in sales. Pierce's profit margin is 3%, and its retention ratio is 35%. How large of a sales increase can the company achieve without having to raise funds externally? Round your answer to the nearest cent.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales Volume increase [ 5 Answers ]

hi, I tried to answer this exercise question but can't figure it out. Question: Company’s sales volume increase 30% next year, what is the net income increase by. Given: Sales 4,000 units Sales price $60 per unit Variable cost $18 per unit Fixed costs $42,000

How do I calculate sales increase percentages from one year to the next? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I calculate sales increases annunally?

Project profits using the traditional format if sales were to increase 20% [ 1 Answers ]

•Explain what you would have to do to project profits using the traditional format if sales were to increase 20%

How to increase in sales using blog profile [ 2 Answers ]

I wish to build an free blog writing for my services in printing and web designing.. actually it's a profile of myself in showing my advertising services. 1. How often blog could increase my sales services ? 2. Where should I put my advertisement ? e.g. forum

How do I decrease sales from one entity on financials and increase the other [ 1 Answers ]

The sales for two businesses were recorded under one at the start of year. Two separate sets of books are being kept now but there is a $ amount of sales that needs to be removed from on and posted to the other. How do I do this correctly and what are the accounts affected.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.