Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbeat79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Propecia Side Effects
    Doctor recently prescribed Propecia for thinning hair (have a receding hairline and some light loss in the crowns). The treatment schedule is M, W, F, 1mg per day. My question is two-fold: a.) since the treatment schedule is less than 5mg every day of the week, is it still likely to help me regrow hair or at least help prevent existing hair to fall out? b.) is it likely to help decrease my chances of experiencing sexual dysfunction?
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2012, 10:51 PM
    Those are all questions you should ask the doctor who presribed this medication. If he or she put you on this stuff without being able to advise on what the positive effects or possible side effects could be, it might be good to get a second opinion on whether this is right for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Can we have sex while we having bleeding(sopotting) because of depo injection?

Side effects [ 0 Answers ]

I have been using makari beauty whitening milk for some time now. At first the result was amazing then some months later I started reacting to it and some really ugly spots starting showing on my skin reddish in colour I don't know what I can do to prevent this from happening again.

Side effects [ 1 Answers ]

I use G&G skin lightening products,but I need to know if these products have any side effect/

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

View more questions Search