Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fudgylife305305 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Iphone stuck in recovery mode
    I have an iPhone 4 . I jailbroke it and I wa son cydia downloading things on winterboard and it was respringing as usual but this time it just stayed in the apple logo. Its been a day and I've tried restoring it through itunes but it says my iPhone requirements don't have the built or something like that . And I try the home and power button as instructed on YouTube and nthing it still goes back to the apple logo I tried using redsn0w to reboot it and I don't know what happened but now its stuck on recovery mode . And I'm ging crazy please help me :(
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 12:17 AM
    Many of the people face the same problem and get stuck in this type of problem but the solution that you already mentioned is the only way.
    Try again the home button and on switch as shows in YouTube video. It depends on the prefect trigger i.e; timing you will get through.
    I had already come up from this type of problem in iPad and iPhone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 2007 Stuck in Document Recovery [ 2 Answers ]

When Excel 2007 opens - every other time it opens Document Recovery and tries to recover a file. The same workbook always comes up in document recovery when Excel opens every other time. Have tried to save as and recovery the workbook. The options are open, save as, show repairs - delete is...

Hot water tank stuck in lockout mode... [ 0 Answers ]

I have an A.O. Smith H2O tank with a power blower vented out the foundation of the house. All the thermostat controls are electronic and the entire system was new in 2007 when we built our house. All of a sudden the led panel is lit up indicating system is in lockout mode? Possible solutions in...

Stuck in hibernation mode? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 running Windows XP that went into hibernation mode & now I can’t get it to start-up. The computer was acting strange just before this happened, When I tried to shut it down as usually it would start back up automatically in about 20 seconds. The only way to shut it down...

Panasonic T.V. Stuck in Standby Mode [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 29 inch panasonic TV. When I switch on the TV, its stuck in standby mode and the led indicator turn from green to red colour. Anybody help me.

Ice Maker Stuck in Crush Mode [ 3 Answers ]

We have a GE Model GSH22KGRE side by side. Everything seems to be working fine with the exception of the ice maker. It is stuck in the crush mode. This happened one other time and on its own it went back to cubes. It looks like there is an arm that moves and changes the modes. The mechanism in...

View more questions Search