Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockhound76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Hair test Question
    For Dr. Bill or someone else in the forum that can advise, I have a hair test question. I have smoked on average 1-2 times per week over the course of the last few years. Sometimes it was more, but there was also times I would go a week or more without smoking anything, so that's why I say its an average. I have only every smoked pot. Over the last three months my use has declined ( minimal in August, twice in early September, nothing in October) and in the last month it has been non-existent. I have no head hair, I can thank genetics for that, which I know means they will test my body hair.

I went and tested myself at a clinic that sent the sample to Quest. I used arm hair, as that is the only significant hair on my body at this time. It came back negative for everything.

The company I am applying to uses pychemedics and when my sample was sent in they said it was insufficient quantity!?

So I have two questions:

1- If I pass one test will I pass them all?

2- Why would one place say it is enough and another say not enough?

I am going to have to retest. I can probably put it off for a couple of days, but any kind of info to help ease my anxiety would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS

Check out some similar questions!

Question for DrBill--Infrequent User of Marijuana + Hair Drug Test [ 17 Answers ]

Hi DrBill, I know you've answered this question a couple of times before, but each situation is different, and like most people going in for a hair test, I'm getting slightly paranoid and nervous. I won't bore you with a long intro, so here's the gist of it: I am a very infrequent smoker. ...

Unique Question Involving Hair Follicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Dr. Bill I am really nervous because I have a hair follicle test coming up. I haven't smoked marijuana in many years, but I have eaten it twice. I had half a marijuana cookie made with "butter" back in late November 2011. I didn't even know what it was until I ate a big chunk. It tasted...

Hair test question [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying for a job that requires a hair drug test. I took one hit about 2 months ago for the first time in about 4 years. Do you think I will pass? I have heard there won't be a high enough level of thc in my hair follicles. Just curious.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.