Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAK62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Antique Sewing Machine
    Has anyone heard of the Sewing Machine Company out of Rockford, Ill. From around the 1930s? It did not bear the name "Free" on the instruction book. Also the name on the machine is "Meridian".
    Thanks
    BK
    baggy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 10:47 PM
    Free manufactured their own sewing machines AND purchased machines from the National Sewing Machine Company. Both did 'badged' machines, putting another name on the arm. Hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not. I have an old(? ) treadle sewing machine in a fold-away wooden cabinet. It is a "Beaver" sewing machine and I have not been able to find any information on it at all. Can anyone help me with finding out how much it is worth, or where to...

AB466320 sewing machine is a vintage or antique singer sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

how could we identify an antique or vintage sewing machine?

Antique sewing machine [ 9 Answers ]

hello I have an old antique singer sewing machine from the 1800s all orignal, I was just wanting to know if maybe you would know the value of something that old, thankyou:)

Antique sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

My grandmother's sewing machine is a Wheeler and Wilson D9 , can someone Tell me what it is worth?

Antique sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have an antique sewing machine from my greatgrandmother need to no how much its worth

View more questions Search