Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chillmonster101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2012, 02:21 PM
    No VGA signal Please help!
    Ok so I added 256mb ram to my old 2003 windows XP home edition. So when I turned it on the only thing that display on the monitor was no VGA signal. Everything els works fine the fans are spinning and the computer light is green. So I tried putting the old ram back and it still said no VGA signal . Can somebody please help!

Check out some similar questions!

No signal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desktop which is running but it says "No Signal" on the screen when I turn it on. It isn't the graphics card because it is integrated onto the motherboard and it isn't the screen because I use my TV screen. Can anybody suggest any possible faults that could cause this?

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal [ 1 Answers ]

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal

No signal [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, recently bought my first build and construction was successful. Booted for the first time and no problems, insterted vista and installed it When the computer rebooted the monitor displayed "no signal" and went to standby. This is all that happens after many restarts, reconnection of...

No signal [ 1 Answers ]

Turned comp off whilst away overnight and when turned back on got no signal message on monitor. Cecked all obvious things, and this has happened before but usually rights itself, only this time lasted 2 days and still same Any answers please?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.