Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevo62564 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Payment of visa/passports
    Can I pay for the visa /passports in advance here in the states for a person coming from accra ghana to to the us so I don't get scammed
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 16, 2012, 02:24 PM
    How much are they asking for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

visa & passports [ 3 Answers ]

My friend live in ghana seeking pasport & visa to usa talk to an agent told me $400 for passport & $600 for visa slow process.. $600 passport & $900 for visa.. express 1 to 2 months the other was 6 to 8 months is't it a better creaper way? School visa... marraied visa ? Don't they cost diff? ...

Visa & Passports. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My name is Debbie and I am not sure that I am in the right area. I would like to know how to obtain a German Passport. I came to Australia on my Mother's Passport, as I was only 12 months old - 50 years ago. I have permanent residency in Australia and would like to travel overseas...

Details of passports posted in June for visa [ 1 Answers ]

My friend posted his portuguese passport to apply for visa in June and he has still didn't get their passport

Payment for non-immigrant visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I already had my interviewed last sept 9.I applied for a fiancé visa for a non-immigrant in the usa.IS there any payment for a non-immigrant visa aside from Application fee and the delbros delivery?I heard that I have to pay $450 for my visa but I think it is only for applying an immigrant...

US tax payment for L1-B visa holders [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am having L1 visa, working in MA state. I came to US on Oct07, I heard if the total number of days is lessthan 183, no need to pay tax to US Govt. what is period of calculation for 183 days? Is it from April to March or how it is?

View more questions Search