Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samuel714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 09:59 AM
    design a module timesten
    design a module named timesten the module should accept an integer argument. When the module is called it should display the product of its argument multiplied times 10
    jsblume Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2012, 08:31 AM
    In Visual Basic, a module is a file that contains methods (functions or sub routines). Therefore, a module cannot do this. You need a function or a sub routine within a module. Please show your first attempt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for the course of fashion design or interior design [ 2 Answers ]

hi guys I'm angelica,student in Ateneo De Naga University in the Philippines. I would just like to ask if there is available scholarship for the course of fashion design or interior design?I would like to apply since it is my long dream to become a fashion designer and/or interior designer but...

I have heard that contextual design is a great design methodology. However, I am al [ 0 Answers ]

I have heard that contextual design is a great design methodology. However, I am also hearing discussion of design thinking. Are these design methodologies different or similar. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Modules (timesTen) [ 2 Answers ]

Design a module named timesTen. The module should accept an Integer argument. When the module is called, it should display the product of its argument multiplied time 10.

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

View more questions Search