Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shayn3b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Ask apple help
    How do I switch pictures back to my phone after I download them to iphoto?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Oct 16, 2012, 03:30 PM
    I think that you have to plug your phone in and go into itunes. When your phone comes up on the left hand side click it it should have the details about apps, music, photos and what not on the main screen. Click on the photo section and select the photo albums you want sync'd with your computer. If it's anything like an iPod touch the photos won't sync with the iPhone if you don't have any selected.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2008 word on desktop apple/send to apple laptop 2005word and doesn't display, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Document written in 2008 word sent to 2005 word both apple CPUs but document won't translate. Instead it is a bunch of sequential hyrogliphics? What process to Save to lesser update of word so document can open in older version? Or other solution Thank You Rein

30 GB Apple I Pod [ 3 Answers ]

Need step by step instruction on how to load my CD Audio books to I Pod. Any help would be appreciated. >Moved from Forum Help<

Pc monitor to apple mac version 10.4.10, I have a apple monitor already connrcted [ 2 Answers ]

I have a PC monitor that I need to connect to my apple mac 10.4.10. I already have my cinema screen mac monitor connected but want to create a dual monitor environment (for editing on final cut pro)... there are two montior ports at the back... both slightly different.. the free port is slightly...

Apple pie [ 4 Answers ]

How do u keep the bottom crust from getting to soft?

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

View more questions Search