Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ewatson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Obgyn
    I have a sharp pain on the right inside of my vagina when I have sex it hurts extremely bad. Also I have a lump on the surface of my vagina by my thigh and its really hard and very tender

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a obgyn [ 0 Answers ]

"hi my daughter had her period twice in July 3,2012 and July 29,2012 but the second time it only lasted three days first day was brown and then light and then on the 2 of August she was spotting for two days she is frequently urinating.I did two pregnancy text and it came back negative but it's now...

Ask a obgyn [ 0 Answers ]

I have one quick question. I am due June 10 2012 and didn't have a period! So according to the pregnancy wheel it was during the middle of September. But that is only for 28 day cycle women. According to my due date could I have still conceived only in September? Or could I have fallen pregnant in...

At what age do you need to see a obgyn? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I've been having my period for 2 years and some of my (nonpregnant) friends have been going to an obgyn. When should I see one? Also, my period has had a funny smell the last couple of times. I am anemic and am seeing a regular doctor for that.

Ask an obgyn? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a very bad itching problem down town the last two months on my outer labia, no discharge or smell... what can I do to make it stop.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.