Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yhzhang Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Physics question - Force on a long charge
    Can someone help me with this question, I really don't know how to do it. Thanks in advance.

What electric force would a stationary 5.1 C charge experience if it were far away from any other charges?
    Helpful reminder: The force between two charges is given by Coulomb's Law.

Check out some similar questions!

Physic question - Force on a lone charge [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with this question, I don't know how to do it. Thanks in advance. Q: What electric force would a stationary 5.1 C charge experience if it were far away from any other charges? I tried to put it into the formula F=k*(q1*q2)/r^2, but I don't what "r" should I put into.

Grade 11, Physics. Frictional Force, Incline question. [ 1 Answers ]

A 30 kg kid slides down a 35 degree incline with a coefficient of friction of 0.09. Find the kids acceleration.

Another physics question about mass and force [ 4 Answers ]

To move a large crate across a rough floor, you push on it with a force F at an angle of 21 degrees below the horizontal. Q.Find the force necessary to start the crate moving, given that the mass of the crate is 32 kg and the coefficient of static friction between the crate and the floor is...

Find force of gravity, normal force, and net force in Physics [ 6 Answers ]

A crate of mass m (=10 kg) is placed at rest on a (frictionless) inclined plane, which has an angle (= 30 deg ) above horizontal 1. The force of gravity on the crate is? 2. The normal force on the crate is? 3. The net force on the crate is? 4. How long would it take the crate to slide 8 m...

Physics - Force [ 1 Answers ]

An elevator car is moving vertically inside a building. A tension force T in a cable pulls upward on the car, while a gravity force Fg pulls downward. Compare T to Fg for each of the following situations. Note the magnitude of each force (for example, “T is much bigger than Fg”) 1) The...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.