Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hearbroken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 03:06 AM
    Did I ruin this relationship?
    Moved to its own question.

Hello I'm new to this forum.

My boyfriend is the best guy I ever knew, he has been there for me in every circumstance and I've tried to do the same. We are separated by geo differences but bbm and phone calls were always helpful. I came home after my studies and he was still in university. Everything was going good.

Until one day he wanted to go back home and pursue an internship which is taking a lot of his time. We did have a couple of arguments, really bad ones and although he is very calm and prefers not talking when he get angry, I have to vent it out and I say things I would never mean but then it obviously is very hurtful. This happened when he was leaving for home and ever since then he has not been in proper touch.

When I needed him he just vanished that got me angrier, he had problems but I failed to see. I was so soaked in my sorrow and anger that how could he just leave. And it's been 2 months that's I've been brooding. He used to say that things will be friends but right now I can't give you time. All I wanted was him to show me some love and I would have lasted. He ignoring me and talking rash just made it more worse for me. I cried a lot and he got sick of it. When I realized that I should give him his space it was too late now he says that nothing will ever get back to normal. He asks me to forget him. Sometimes I think that all this happened because of the bad things I said to him and I suffocated him. I don't know how to get him back. I've apologized so many times :( my health has deteriorated I am not happy anymore. He says he doesn't hate me but that he has changed and now he cannot be who he was before because life is different for him now.

I'm all confused. I don't know I just can't get over him. I would love to have him back as a friend but is it too much to ask? I don't know how to not ask him questions regarding this decision. He took. All on messaging. He didn't even bother to call and tell me this. How do I even express how sorry I am? I've written him so many emails every time I feel guilty of hurting him. I write one. Asking for forgiveness. It has all turned against me. Please advise :( I am a Sagittarian and he is a Piscean
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2012, 07:28 AM
    I think you realize that this is over and he has moved on with his life.
    You need to let this go so that you can start healing and create a new,happy life for yourself.

Read the stickies about NC and follow the advice.

No contact will help you ''detox'' so that you can leave this in the past.

Heartbreak hurts;we've all been there but you will recover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does sex ruin a relationship?? [ 7 Answers ]

In my relationship sometimes I feel that the person I'm with cares about that more then the love itself. I never truly gave sex an important stamp on love with another, only emotions and time well spent. Sometimes when I'm with the person I am with now I feel that since sex is becoming an issue our...

Can Sex Ruin A Relationship [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and we started having sex a year ago well I talked to him the other night and he said that our relationship is suffering so basically our relationship has gone down the hill since we started having sex... how do I fix things between us?...

Will sex ruin my relationship or not? HELP PLEASE. [ 7 Answers ]

I've been together with my boyfriend for 2 years. We both really love each other (not being childish or anything) We never had sex, he never pressured me either or anything. But lately we've been thinking about doing it... I honestly think I am fully ready, like absolutely no doubt. But my in...

Can calling too much ruin a relationship? [ 15 Answers ]

I've got a question how can I grow up and not be so inmature towards the person I love? The only reason I'm not with him now is because he thinks I'm to inmature and wants me to grow up.. I also call him to muchh. I think if he doesn't talk to me I think something else is going on.. and I want to...

Will sex ruin my relationship [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about a few months now. We've went out and dates and stuff like that. We've kissed and stuff like that. We have become really close and I've been considering to have sex with him. I am a virgin but I'd like my first time to be with him. Do u think that by having...

View more questions Search