Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maridee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 03:41 AM
    Semi-permanent hair color on gray hair.
    I put a semi-permanent color on my gray hair just for fun. I have washed it maybe 20 times and it is lighter but now I have gray roots coming in. I want my gray hair back. Can someone please help me?

Check out some similar questions!

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent blue hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Aqua hair color?

How to remove a semi permanent color from hair [ 0 Answers ]

I used ION demi color (medium ash blonde) on my hair which was natural at the roots (dirty dishwater blonde) and some golden blonde highlights that I was letting grow out. I am now wearing very dark dark dark brown hair on my head. How can I remove this color?

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.