Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 12:18 AM
    Which Anti-virus is better?
    Have used both MacAfee & Trend Micro in Windows 7 and want to buy the licensed version so which one is more recommendable?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 16, 2012, 12:25 AM
    Of the two, Trend.
    nimahen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 12:05 AM
    MacAfee & Trend Micro - You have used both the antivirus observe it on the factors like ,

Speed of the computer browser,
    How often it deletes or block viruses and there many factors , then decide upon the one that suits your computer well . Because Antivirus softwares depends on which system configuration you have.
    Mister Fox Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2012, 06:42 PM
    Try Microsoft Security Essentials

Less annoying (no popups)
    Less intrusive (doesn't slow down computer like the other 2)
    Free (no paid version, all the features are there for free)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Virus not detected by anti virus [ 5 Answers ]

I have an anti virus or spyware program loaded on my computer but I know I still have things on my computer causing problems. My computer is "thinking" when nothing is running and several programs and certainly the internet are slow and sometimes just lock up at random times. What can I do or where...

What is best anti virus? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having AVG 7.5 free edition but its not enuf to prevent viruses and threats... what is the best software Norton,mcafee,AVg? Recommend

Anti virus [ 2 Answers ]

Lately when turnning the computer on EZtrust anti virus icon at the bottom throws up a flag saying the anti virus may not be up to date. I can't figure out how to update it. Should I just get another program or will that cause a conflct by having two anti virus programs. I have a powerSpec computer...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search