Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GoldenDreamer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Dreams
    There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Mar 15, 2007, 07:34 AM
    I am not a psychic or anything but I do have a little experience with dream interp. Go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

Dreams about ex [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams about my ex-boyfriend and people in his family. There are times when I can't recall in my dream if I married him or my husband now. I'm always very upset in my dream because I don't want to be married to my ex, but keep thinking I am and made the wrong choice in my dreams. I...

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search