Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WendyGipson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 03:51 AM
    Pain in throat tooth nerves but teeth don't hurt bad taste bad breath
    Pain not in teeth but throat .bad taste bad breath ,facing surgery ,not dental
    And concerned about risks ,no matter how much I brush floss ,use mouthwash
    It doesn't help .I also cough up flemm
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 04:13 AM
    Don't really understand what you mean. You are facing surgery for what ? Sounds like the problem isn't with your mouth.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 15, 2012, 04:14 AM
    Something sounds inflamed, have to ask your Doctor.
    Do you have a fever at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rotten teeth causing ear and throat pain? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is having major problems with his teeth. 8 of them are broken and if anything gets in them or he brushes his teeth he is in severe pain for days . Now his ear , jaw and throat are starting to hurt from it. Any suggestions on what might be causing the pains?:confused:

Exposed nerve w/fractured tooth, tender gums, ear ache, sore throat, bad breath? [ 2 Answers ]

I fractured a tooth a while ago and now have an exposed nerve. The pain was bad for a while and then quit. It now hurts again and along with the toothache I also have extremely tender/inflamed gums along with bad breath, an ear ache, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose. Is this just a toothache...

Tooth breaks, throat and ear pain? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had my last wisdom tooth come in, on the top right side. Well this past Friday half of the tooth before my wisdom tooth, cracked and fell apart , almost in half. I woke up today, the following Monday and I have throat pain on the right side, and the tonsil is swollen, and really sore,...

Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold...

View more questions Search