Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soso121 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 02:29 AM
    What makes a man be romantic to one woman but not the other?
    My husband of two years was never romantic towards me... He tells me he loves me all the time and he's always all cuddly and love dovy but when it came to the small little things every woman loves... he never used to do them... like buying me flowers, valentines gifts, poems, songs, etc.

What hurts me the most is that a couple of years before we got married he was in a relationship and was about to marry the girl and I recently found out how romantic he used to be with her... he loved her deeply and wrote her poem, sent her love songs and even celebrated Valentines when he was a thousand of miles away from her.

Why do you think is that?? I'm starting to think he loved her much more... Sad but true.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 05:11 AM
    Perhaps he is not trying to compare or treat you the way he did her.

Perhaps she did not appreciate them and he felt they were a waste.

Perhaps you never asked for them during all the time you were dating, or together.

And PERHAPS you should not be comparing how he treated another women in another relationship. That one failed, so not a good comparison
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 15, 2012, 05:34 AM
    "He tells me he loves me all the time and he's always all cuddly and love dovy" isn't ROMANTIC? Most women would give anything for what you have. I'd appreciate it - or you will lose it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 05:55 AM
    Your husband isn't they problem. You are the one who can't get over his ex. Stop digging up his past.
    You first posted in April and you're still going on about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What makes a 45 yr.old woman bleed all month long [ 1 Answers ]

I am 45 yrs. Old and have always had a normal period. This month I started bleeding all the time some days not much at all other days a more. I have cramping every day as if I am on my period. Is this something serious?

What makes a woman be totally against her son, no matter how hard he tries? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 57 years old and my mother and I are not speaking now for about 4 years. She is 82 and very active for her age. She has always favored my brother and made an obvious difference for the love she has for him. She's always called me by my father's name and said I act just like him. They are...

Movie about woman that outsmarts a few men makes off with lots of money [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie sort of like the last seduction where this woman oursmarts these men for their money leaves a trail of bodies lots of twists and turns and I really remember the end mostly where she gets away with the money and wakes up in a house and she is pregnant and I think one of the huys...

What makes a woman sexy? [ 3 Answers ]

What makes a woman sexy?;)

View more questions Search