Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foodworld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 06:10 PM
    plywood is sold 4x8 how much needed to cover 15f by 12f?
    plywood is sold in rectangle sheet 4 feet and 8 feet long. How many 4x8 sheets of plywood are needed to complelely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 feet by 12 feet?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Is this homework? Sounds like it is. Very easy to figure out with very simple math skills.

I also wonder why you posted this under "Relationships"...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Framing bidder says plywood you clips not needed on 3/4" CDX. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am getting several bids for installing roof trusses on my ICF walls and putting on the roof decking for eventual clay tile roof. One framing bidder says plywood U clips not needed on 3/4" CDX. He says only on 7/8 and less thickness. I know they make them in 3/4" size. Ring shank...

Sold truck next day needed repair [ 2 Answers ]

My husband sold a 1984 truck and gave the buyer the title. There was no bill of sale given to the buyer. The check was deposited. The following day they drove the truck and it blew a gasket costing $300.00 to fix. Mechanic notified my husband there was no way he (my husband) would have known the...

Sold car; being sued for repairs needed. [ 1 Answers ]

My son sold an Audi. The buyer was given opportunity to test drive and take to mechanic. It was test drove for less than 10 minutes. The buyer didn't even bother to look under the hood. A Bill of Sales was NOT written up, therefore nothing was signed that the buyer was buying 'as is'. My son...

Cover needed for carrier furnace model 58sta090 [ 2 Answers ]

Carrier furnace cover needed. Asap how do I find one

How much plywood 4x8 to cover 200 sq ft [ 11 Answers ]

contract calls for 200 sqft of sheathing(plywood 4x8 sheets) any thing over that amount, you must call the city. is 200 sq ft(1sq ft= 2.1 linear ft) 400 feet in linear ft. but how many plywood sheets would it take to cover 200 sq feet?

View more questions Search