Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2012, 03:17 PM
    The prudent approach would be if you have no plans to use the exterior lights would be to disconnect the wiring, reset the CB, or label it as a spare,and cap off or remove any dead wiring.

This thread helps illustrate how difficult it is to troubleshoot issues like this. Try to explain to a layperson what a professional can see right away.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, perhaps the pump should be on it's own circuit, to isolate it from other problems.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 25, 2012, 04:59 PM
    That's one reason I posted. I've successfully done electrical work before. So I'm not a complete novice. But, it took me days of trying to trouble shoot and John fixed it in less than an hour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A short in series-parallel circuit, a short what happens to voltage drops? [ 4 Answers ]

Classroom lab experiment in Electronics 101

80's cartoon short, with two black haired men in lab coats. One tall, and one short. [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's cartoon short that had two characters in white lab coats? There was a tall thin man, and a short, more round one. The tall man had a wiry black moustache, very prominent nose and had a nasally voice, and I am unsure of any features for the short man, and I don't believe...

Short run Marginal cost curve [ 0 Answers ]

The short-run marginal cost curve passes through the minimum point of the short-run average variable cost curve. Is this true, false or uncertain and explain?/

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

View more questions Search