Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reannebrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Broke up after 4years and I want him back
    I have been with my boyfriend for 4and a half years, we met at school and have been through a lot we have broke up in the past but no longer than 1week, but 1month ago he just text me saying he doesn't want to be with me.. reasons was we argued a lot, he wanted to move on, and he wanted to sort his life out(when his life is fine) I have took him for granted but I have thought a lot about how things could be. I havd text him constantly even though I shouldn't... im desperate to get him back he's the love of my life.. he hasn't tried to make contact for the whole month, how can I get him back! I'm 17 & he is 20
    TeamEdwardJace Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 03:50 PM
    I'm sorry you're going through this and I'm a huge romantic and I believe in fighting for that person when necessary but it may better to move on. Give him some time and trying talking to him and find out why he broke up with you and what the thinks. You are at least deserve an explanation though the fighting might be a reason or one of them
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 04:42 PM
    You are too young at 13 to be with someone in a relationship. Now, you are 17 and need to accept that he is not interested in continuing the relationship with you. Stop bothering him and move forward with your life. Texting you to end the relationship shows that you weren't worth enough to him to tell you in person. He isn't worth your time.
    reannebrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 06:20 AM
    Age doesn't matter we both love each other and care for each other a lot.. I just need help to get him back
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by reannebrown View Post
    Age doesnt matter we both love each other and care for each other alot..i just need help to get him back
    Sorry, you need to give him space now. Time for you both to be apart. You got into this relationship way too young.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

I broke up with him but want him back now! [ 17 Answers ]

I just broke up with my boyfriend of 7 months because we only saw each other once a month and talked maybe 2 to 3 times a week, for no good reason. A month or two earlier I had already told him I didn't like it, he promised it would change. We were pretty serious but I just couldn't take never...

I broke up with but now I am considering going back [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating a girl for the past 1.5 years. We we had an amazing relationship that I thought would lead us to marriage. This past year we went to 8 weddings. The second to last one hit her hard and she wanted to know where we stood. Problem is I was married for a year after dating that...

I broke up with him but I want him back! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago because all he cared about were his friends(he would break plans with me to hang out with them! ) and we were needing to talk about our relationship and he decided to go hang out with his friends instead so I just told him it was over. I didn't...

View more questions Search