Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maytthew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 10:45 AM
    How do I convince people to accept my business?
    I want to start my own cleanign business; but I have no idea how I can convince people to buy service for their business... please help me with it... thank you

Check out some similar questions!

What's the point in trying to convince stubborn people of something you're sure of? [ 7 Answers ]

I guess I just don't really see the point as they just don't believe me when I say I know a whole lot about this topic. Maybe I'm not very convincing. But I just end up giving up and walking away, and just let them think they won because I just don't care enough to continue. What do most people do...

Can people accept honorarium in OPT? [ 3 Answers ]

If a student in OPF has a full-time job, can he/she accept honorarium from another employer as nonemployee compensation? If can, how to file the tax return for this income? Thanks!

Why can't people of different faiths accept one another? [ 143 Answers ]

I was actually going to stay away from the religious discussions board, it was starting to give me an ulcer ;), but I've met so many kind caring people there that I decided to start my own thread. Why can't people of different faiths, different beliefs, accept one another? I used to be a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.