Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rich1951 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Cancer Awareness month
    Why doesn't MLB recognize "Brest Cancer awareness" in October's Postseason ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 13, 2012, 12:00 PM
    'recognize?' Please explain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Conscious Awareness [ 6 Answers ]

Here's the occurrence: Imaging a living room set that has three couches circled around a coffee table. One morning I'm there. My girlfriend comes out into her living room in her robe and sits down on a couch directly across from where her step father was sitting on the opposite couch. She tucks...

Breast cancer awareness [ 8 Answers ]

Is anyone aware that anti-perspirant deodorants cause or contribute to the rise in breast cancer cases? Some (probably drug companies) have denied that there is any connection but there is a growing number of health professionals that believe that there is a definite link between breast cancer and...

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month [ 1 Answers ]

This is just a little note to remind all of my women friends out there that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You all need to do a breast self-exam monthly. If you do not know how, post here and I will help you. Please do this monthly so that you can receive early treatment if a lump...

View more questions Search