Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BS1960 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Fee for Leave Form & Is there a MOS Number & Army Code
    I am talking to this Guy and he said he want to come back to the USA and meet me but he said the he has to come up with the Money for the Fee to pay for the Leave Forms?
    And he also gave me an email address and he gave me he said is his MOS Number and his Army Code and he told me to email the MOS# & The Army Code and that they would send me back his information but I know that there are a lot of scam's out there so I was wanting to see if anyone can tell me if these things he is telling me is true or if this maybe a scam?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 13, 2012, 09:11 AM
    SCAM, plain and simple..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a young father who is still with the baby's mom. I leave to the army soon... [ 5 Answers ]

I leave to the army soon so I try to spend as much time with him as possible but its very difficult because our son lives with her. Im scared I might not have my son to come home to. Our relationship gets rocky at points and since our son lives with her when I get to visit him its only for a hour...

What number goes into BOX 16 of the W2 form [ 1 Answers ]

I've worked in MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ,PA. I understand the issue with NY, but what about the other states - shouldn't Box 16 only include earnings in the respective states?

View more questions Search