Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lionel messi Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 08:34 AM
    Waiting for expert opinion!
    Hi.. can some one tell me that which one of the following is the best discipline in today's era..
    Electrical engineering,mechanical engineering, petroleum engineering.. Any replies will be appreciated.thanks
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Obviously the important thing is to pick a field that interests you and that you enjoy. But as for which is "best" - it depends. The demand for talent varies widely by industry and region. I know there is good demand for EEs, I think more than MEs, but perhaps that's because I work in a field that needs them. Some of the classical industries that need MEs - such as automotive and aerospace - perhaps don't have the brightest economic outlooks. I am not a petroleum engineer so can't really speak to that.
    lionel messi Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 09:40 AM
    Thanks... I was thinking the same :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apparently nails and hair grow faster when you're sick. Right? Expert opinion? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. Apparently nails and hair grow faster when you're sick. I have found an answer on wiki answers that supports this but only from a layman. And apparently there is no solid evidence to suggest this even happens. Is their an expert available who can clarify this?

Expert on networking opinion [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, I was just looking to maybe get in contact with someone working in computer networking because I start my career at Devry in Jan. and I was wondering what I could expect to be doing in school, and after school. And wondering if I could go to barnes and noble and pick up some books or so to...

Need Opinion From Expert in Construction [ 3 Answers ]

In constrution, what is the definition of PLANE FRAMES and SPACE FRAME. I need it to do assignment. And if got any website about this topis please give me. Thank you very much.

View more questions Search