Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramu pakistani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 02:11 AM
    How to get back to life?
    I have this childhood family friend, a girl. I love her a lot but cannot express my feelings positively to her but whenever I do she takes it as a joke or avoid it. I do not know whether she loves me or not. I usually get depressed when she does not text me or ignores me.

I literally do not know what to do with her. She is of the age to get married and I am not yet ready for it because I have to stabilize myself first, as in job etc. At the same time I do not want to let her marry any one else but she does not get it at all.

My question is what should I do now? Should I let her go like that, or should I wait?

I am completely baffled right now, confused. I do not know whether I am being selfish or what. I cannot concentrate on anything especially studies. I have also tried to tell her that "I like u n we should get married" but her answer was "do not expect any thing from me, u are a brilliant guy to be taken and I do not really believe myself to marry u and i have left it on ALLAH "
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2012, 03:14 AM
    ---(((do not expect any thing from me,u are a brilliant guy to be taken and i do not really believe my self to marry u and i have left it on ALLAH---)))

That right there big boy! Speaks a 1000000000 words. She is not Interested in you at all.
    That is like saying. That's Sweet of you to ask. But you're a real special guy! And your going to make someone very happy one day
    But that someone is not me.

My advice is. If you can remain friends with her and put those feelings aside then do it. If not then I would cut off contact and try and heal and focus on your life, and get with someone that wants to be with you.

p.s I mean come on. Ask yourself this, If she really loved you. She would jump at the chance to be with you. Nothing would stop her. Not even your god
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 06:34 AM
    The issue here is, you need to talk to her direct, tell her how you feel and ask for a answer from her. If she laughs it off, or ignores it, that is a answer, it is NO. If she has feelings she will say she does,

If she does not, or ignores you or laughs, you stop calling, stop talking and move on.
    ramu pakistani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Truefaith.. I exactly thought the same at first but I do not believe so because if she did not want to stay friends with me or it was a NO, she would have told me directly. I know her very well and the point is I didn't give any attention to her feelings back in 7th grade and now after 5 years when I am deeply interested she ignores. She also infers that I have got some body else in my life. May be when I tell her that that some body is not above you only then she understands . I guess I should give her some space and not twist her. Or get a 'no' as soon as possible.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 01:21 PM
    Maybe she doesn't want you to know how she feels until she sees you living up to your potential. Drop the marriage talk and focus. Enjoy her friendship until you do!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want him back in my life [ 5 Answers ]

Right from 3rd grade I had this friend of mine and we were really good friends.Then from from 5th grade our classes shuffled and we never got together in one class until 8th grade. In my school he was my first friend I was really attached to him. In 8th grade our groups changed and we did not...

My gf's ex wants her back in his life [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Bros. and Sis' his happened with me in two phases. Phase-I: We met through a common friend who happens to be my junior and her school friend. We, after a fortnight, communicated, liked each other, and communicated so well which is abnormal for new acquaintances. She gave me an impression...

Ex back in my life? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend suddenly is trying to talk to me again after 8 months, we had a pretty bad break up. I treated him like because I had some baggage that I didn't take care of when we were together and he paid for other peoples mistakes.He couldn't take it anymore. Now this is all said and done the...

Getting my life back [ 8 Answers ]

I a a young mother ,who deeply regrets a huge mistake in life.I will make it short . I got into a fight with a girl at age 20 and she pressed charges on me and had me arrested. She overly lied to the police charging me for burglary of habitat. I was in jail for like four hours and was bailed...

Want my life back [ 12 Answers ]

Here's my situation... about 10 months ago I was diagnosed with depression. I had been in a 5 year relationship but was sick (and unaware of this during the last 3 years). We had ups and downs but always thought (and he has said this too) that we could get back on track. We moved in together......

View more questions Search