Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tricia025 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 09:58 PM
    I need help with my discussion question length not required
    •Explain whether you see a common thread that unites early African cultures or whether you see these cultures as very different; refer to specific examples to support your explanation.

•Speculate on the similarities in the monuments to the Sun god in cultures of Mesoamerica, South America, and Egypt.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 10:40 PM
    This means you are studying this in school, and of course it would be cheating and cause you to fail for us to give you the answer. We can help you, you post your answers and we can talk about them.
    You must have chapters or books you are required to read to study this, do your study, read, research and we can talk about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about a kids movie/feature length episode, from the nineties [ 0 Answers ]

I seem to have several memories of a kids TV movie or a feature length episode of a TV show, way back in the nineties, following a boy who lives in an apartment in a big city in America (possibly New York or somewhere of that nature), with his dad and brother (I think). In the beginning of this...

Length of notice required to ask tenant to move [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to move into my condo in Tustin, CA. My tenant is month-month for 3years. How much notice is required.

View more questions Search