Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2012, 09:39 PM
    Epidural question
    Anyone else experiment back pain after receiving and epidural? First one only took to one side so I was given another one but now a month later I notice I have a sharp pain on the opposite side of my spine that the epidurals were placed.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects of an epidural [ 0 Answers ]

I had a baby girl 8 days ago, I had an emergency cesarean so I took the epidural! Ever since then up until 2 days ago, the skin around the area where the epidural was inserted was numb, but 2 days ago the life started to come back but know it is so painfull, I can't lie on my back or sit in a...

Using an epidural [ 19 Answers ]

My mother is really stressing natural child birth. I do not think I want to go that route. However, I will if it is truly best for the baby. Has any one personally experienced (or known some one who has) a negative effect due to using an epidural?

What would cause an epidural to wear off? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had two vaginal deliveries and each time the epidural has worn off. My first delivery I could feel everything on one side and the epidural was reinserted. The second delivery an epidural was placed and it wore off maybe after an hour, then I was given two more through an IV with no relief. ...

Botched epidural [ 8 Answers ]

I'm writing from Ontario Canada on behalf of a friend of mine. She gave birth to her 3rd child on September 22nd 2007. She was given an epidural, but the problem was the fact that the doctor administering it poked her spinal cord directly on the bone SIX times, trying to get it in the right spot....

Is an epidural really so bad? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 months now and starting to think I want to start trying to get pregnant. I am bothered by the thought of how painful labour is because I have a very low tolerance to pain. So I would definitely be getting an epidural. However the thought of an epidural scares me much more...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search