Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vannarea Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Duck eggs
    I have a duck egg about to hatch anytime in the next few days what temp do I need to keep it I don't have an incubater but its pretty warm
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 09:24 PM
    I believe it is 100 degrees, but you have to lower it a few days before hatching. I know you have to have proper humidity, too. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are farm fresh eggs more watery than store bought eggs? Is the yolk a pale yellow? [ 2 Answers ]

I buy my eggs from a local farmer. But the white is runnier than the ones I buy at the store and the yolks are pale yellow almost white. Does that mean he's storing them or that he's feeding them something different.

What does a peephole on a duck egg look like [ 0 Answers ]

My one duck was sitting on eggs and something came and got her, so I took the eggs inside and put them in an incubator. I don't know how old the eggs are. I know there fertile because I shined a light on them and I see stuff in them. But I can't make out if there alive and how old they are. When I...

Painting duck and emu eggs [ 4 Answers ]

I have always loved hand painted eggs, have collected them from all over the world. But now I want to paint or découpage some myself as gifts. I know to use acrylic paint, and I'm purchasing the eggs already cleaned and sanitized. What I need to know is a source for the supplies. The bases, the...

Duck eggs [ 4 Answers ]

One duck egg in our yard is alive. My family does not want to keep it but wants to take care of it until it is ready to live on its own.What to ducks eat?:confused:

Whole Duck [ 6 Answers ]

Any tips or recipes on how to prepare duck. Thank you!

View more questions Search