Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zndlovu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 12:18 AM
    Washington International University Accreditation
    I would like to know if Washington international university is accredited. They offer on-line degrees up to PhD.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 07:44 AM
    If you are asking are they reconised by the Dept of Education in the United States, NO they are not. They don't even say they are acredited by anyone.

They have a comment about a notory in the US, which may be something in other nations, but it merely means that someone witnessed paperwork signed, it gives it no speical status in the US.
    nimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Who would be the right institution to give me a confirmation that Washington International University is a fully accredited university whose certificate can be recognised in any part of the world.
    dilsher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 07:09 AM
    For more information just click on this link: Washington International University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Accreditation of California coast university [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know if California Coast University is accredited? It says it is but I don't want to get stuck with a Master's Degree from a school with no accreditation.

Washington international university [ 3 Answers ]

Is Degree From Washington International University Regonised As It Is Signed By Us Government Notary

Atlantic International University [ 23 Answers ]

What do you think about Atlantic International University? Is it accredited by official organization? They will transfer my associated diploma and my previous work experience to regular hours and will have to cover about 10 courses to have bachelor degree. Thank you

View more questions Search