Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 10:58 PM
    Podcast download not available from iTunes in PC
    I am able to download podcasts from iTunes store in iPhone but there are so many to download which may take long time.
    So I want to download them all from my laptop but
    I am unable to download podcasts from my iTunes account from my laptop.
    As on the podcast page no download option is available. It only shows free button and that too when clicked nothing happens.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 11, 2012, 11:40 PM
    Make sure you are signed into your itunes account while on the laptop.
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 04:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Make sure you are signed into your itunes account while on the laptop.
    Already logged in to iTunes account in laptop. Still can download from iPhone but unable to do it from iTunes (latest version 10.7)

Just the page seems not loaded fully content appears only like plain text and the free button or subscribe button clickable but not working.

While going to iTunes apps home page it displayed perfectly well all content images etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What product do I need to download and listen to a podcast with? [ 5 Answers ]

I do not want a iPod, is there anything else I can buy that I can download and listen to podcasts on OFF my computer? Like out walking etc. I thought a MP4 does this but the eBay seller I asked said "no" MP3 or 4 don't?

I can't download itunes... can anyone help? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having trouble downloading itunes... it keep freezing about half way through and coming up with an error message saying that the operation timed out... I'm running windows 7 and am trying to dowload the 32bit installer... can anyone help?? :)

Can't download itunes [ 1 Answers ]

Whan attempting to download itunes I get an error message about administrator rights followed by Hkey_local_machine\software\classes\.cdda\openwithprogids. How can I correct this issue? Thanks

View more questions Search