Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenny63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 04:32 PM
    Failing...
    Me and my dad got into a stupid fight yesterday. I ran 6 blocks away from him and hid in a bush. I was found 2 hours later and got scolded. But I'm still sticked off because he said I was a pain in the .
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 04:47 PM
    What is your question and how old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failing ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Basically I am a 20 year old nursing student in my second year. I have recently come back from a weeks holiday in Egypt were I suffered quite badly with dehydration on the last day, for some reaosn this has set my anxiety off! This has made university a really big struggle for me this year. I...

Failing ua [ 1 Answers ]

Well this is about my brother violating his probation he has been out for two months and every pee test was good except for fridays this past Friday so now he is jail and worried about him I just want to know how much time he will do ? Can someone please help

My PC is failing [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP on 160HD - IE7 etc. This just started today after months and years problem free. Cannot head towards (My Computer).. it freezes. Will not display my Pindrive or contents. Does not open as before when I stuck it in the USB. What could possibly be the problem?

Failing to Appear [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 16 years old and I live in canada,I ben charged with theft under 5000 , anyway I forgot to take my fingerprints at the station due to my grandpa's death. Am I going to be arrested and ever since I got caught the store said they will mail me a letter with the fine, how I have not received a...

View more questions Search