Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tajul2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 10:21 AM
    What does the icon marked with ‘A’ on the status bar on the bottom of the page indica
    What does the icon marked with ‘A’ on the status bar on the bottom of the page indicate in the given picture?

Tajul2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 10:23 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo Icon on league page won't light up [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried everything to get a member of my staff, their Yahoo icon on the main page to light up. Her name and Yahoo are the same and still doesn't. I have even deleted her and then readded, put in my Yahoo messenger name (which lights it up) but then when I put her's back in to doesn't. She...

Yellow error triangle at bottom of page [ 3 Answers ]

When I try to play Word Tornado on Facebook, I get the small yellow error triangle on the lower right hand side. I can still start playing the game, but after a few minutes it says I got disconnected. Anyone have this issue and was able to fix it?

Snake cuff bracelet marked Ster and (SC in a flat bottom cloud shape) [ 2 Answers ]

This bracelet is a cuff bracelet. The tail of the snake is wraped around near the head on the top of bracelet. Head is reared. Looks like might be rattle snake. It is Flat not round. Decorated with small rayed sun spots may be southwest us or mexico?

Blank page for Internet explorer icon [ 1 Answers ]

A long time ago I changed the web page on my internet explorer icon to :confused: my home page on Yahoo. Now I don't remember how to change it back to internet explorer. Could anyone tell me how to do that?

Removing an icon from bottom toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

I have icons that I can hide in my bottom tool bar. However I want to completely remove them form the bar altogether. How can I do this?https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/icons/icon10.gif Talking

View more questions Search