Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simeon2640 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 09:40 AM
    Napoleon 1401 blowers starts and runs 15-20 seconds, stops, then starts up again?
    Napoleon 1401 fans start up and run 15-20 seconds, then stop for a minute or two, then repeat 15-20 seconds, etc. What could be causing this and what could I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat runs for a few seconds stops and starts again? [ 1 Answers ]

Newly installed honeywell RTH230B thermostat; when the heat clicks on the fan runs for about 10 seconds, stops for a bit and then restarts and heats the house. This did not happen with the old thermostat.

Goodman furnace problems when running the ac it starts stops starts stops [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman furnace 98% efficient it works fine on heat but when I run the ac unit it will run fine for an hour or three but then it will start stoping and starting the blower motor I have changed the transformer the blower motor the door switch anyone have any idea why it does this any help...

My goodman furnace starts and then stops and then refires after a few seconds why [ 4 Answers ]

My goodman furnace starts like normal but after a few seconds stops and then restarts a few seconds later it fires then stops then refires why

Starts good but stops in 5-10 seconds [ 4 Answers ]

I have a tecumseh engine that is 5 years old and always ran well. The 3rd time I went to start it this year it started good but stops in 5-10 seconds. There is a new spark plug and air cleaner. I have tried to start it more than 12 times now with same result.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.