Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Virginiasofia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Rabbit sleeping outdoors
    Hello,
    I have a lop rabbit, normal size, I had it for 6months and she is 1year old. I don't like to keep her in a hutch cause she behave well staying free in my room, lately she started becoming very annoying at night, wishing to get out of the room. Do you think it would be a problem if every night I put her in a hutch? Can the hutch be outside in the garden? Or would it be too cold for her, since she is used to the warm in the house?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Where do you live? She is used to warm (and rabbits like warm temps).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 08:33 AM
    If you live in a cold area, yes it will be a problem for the rabbit to be wam all day and thrown into a cold area. Will the hutch be heated ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring for outdoors [ 10 Answers ]

Not sure how it is hooked up, have three out door lights. Have three separate switches housed together. I have ONE hot coming in, how do you hook up three switches and go from one to other as well as all three lights? Wires were off when we move in.

Sleeping problems, not sleeping, insomnia [ 9 Answers ]

Hi this is the first time Ive ever been on this site seems to be very helpful. My boyfriend has been taking prescription ambien for about 7 months and his new doctor took him off that and gave him other sleeping medications but he does not sleep at all now. Maybe one or two hours a night and...

I'm a firt time rabbit and is a rabbit OK in the weather where I live? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've looked in book and the internet and I've nothing I would like to know if I could keep a rabbit outside in when its warm and then bring him in when its cold because I'm afraid the weather where I live is to cold for him:confused:

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

View more questions Search