Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amierobbins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 05:21 AM
    I'm a 14 year old boy and iwant out of foster care what do I do
    I am 14 I will b 15 in January I'm in foster care I want to go live with my birth mom what do I do?thank u for any suggestions
    J
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 11, 2012, 05:21 AM
    Very little as the decision is NOT yours to make.
    amierobbins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 05:22 AM
    How old do u have to b in the state of nc to leave foster care on your own without getting in trouble
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 11, 2012, 05:23 AM
    An ADULT.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Normally 18 sometimes 19 if you have not completed high school.

If your mom wants custody back, she will have to hire an attorney and apply to be awarded custody back. She will have to prove that all of the issues that caused you to be taken has been fixed. Normally you are put in foster care for good reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any way out of foster care at 16? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 and am in foster care. I live in Kansas- America, and I want to move in with my girlfriend and her family when I turn 16. But is there any way that I can at age 16? Like any way at all? I really want to live with her she's my life line.

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Can a 17 year old leave foster care in the state of Kentucky? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm am a 17 year old girl , Ive been in a foster home for the past 6 months and I really want to go home, I miss my family and I'm missing out on my nephews and nieces grow up and I really miss my boy friend, I went to court and my dad told the judge he didn't want me any more, is there any thing...

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search